1. What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charge varies with each product. The delivery charge may be waived off if you shop for a minimum predefined value.
2. Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that our courier partners have a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery. Some courier partners do not work on Saturdays and Sundays and this is factored into the delivery dates.
3. What is the estimated delivery time?
Within 4 to 5 Business days excluding public holidays and Saturdays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- Product’s availability
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location.
4. Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc) on items sold on ABZY?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on ABZY. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay. Delivery charges are not hidden charges.
5. Why does the estimated delivery time vary?
You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the courier, your shipping destination and the courier partner’s time-to-deliver in your location.
6. Why is the CoD option not offered in my location?
Availability of CoD depends on the ability of our courier partner servicing your location to accept cash as payment at the time of delivery.
Our courier partners have limits on the cash amount payable on delivery depending on the destination and your order value might have exceeded this limit.
7. What do the different tags like “In Stock”, “Available” mean?
For items listed as “In Stock”, the delivery time will be based on your location (usually 4-5 business days or 4-6 business days in areas where standard courier service is available).
The product might not be in stock but can be arranged when an order is placed for the item. The delivery time will depend on the estimated procurement time and the estimated shipping time to your location.
‘Out of Stock’
Currently, the item is not available for sale.